March 02, 2009

 I went to school at the normal time and I the first lesson started at 7.30 am. I was so excited, because in the third lesson we write a big latin test. But the test was ok ;)
After my seven lessons, we have comenius project. In this 2 hours we had try to present our hobbies for the Greece trip ;) I am in the choir team^^ After the project my friend Marius drive me at home with his new car ;) When I was at home, I ate lunch. My mum cooked goulash and it was very lekker ;D After the lunch I did my homeworks for the next day and I began to learn a bittle bit english vocabulary for Wednesday. I heard the band Blumentopf and Zaunpfahl at this learning ;) These are sooo nice bands :) After that we had dinner with my family. Thereafter I watched TV and surfed at the internet at icq and so on ;) At 8.30 pm I phone with my boyfriend Philipp....we stopped at ca. 10.30 pm ;D After the call I was slepping in my bed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment